Monday, January 10, 2011

SORRY, blame it on me

As life goes on..I'm starting to learn more..and more about responsibility..And I realize everything I do is affecting the people arround me..So I want to take this time out to apologize for things I've done..And things that have not occured yet..And the things they dont want to take responsibility for..

I'm sorry for the times that i left u home..I was on the road and you were alone..I'm sorry for the times that I had to go..I'm sorry for the fact i did not know..That you were sitting home just wishing me..Could go back to when it was just you and me..I'm sorry for the times I would neglect..I'm sorry for the time I direspect..

I'm sorry for the wrong things that what I've done..I'm sorry I'm not always there for my dear..I'm sorry for the fact that I am not aware..That you can't sleep at night when I'm not there..Because you were really worry about me..Sorry for the thing that I did not say..Like how you are the best thing in my world..And how I'm so proud to call u my boy..

I understand that are some problems..And I'm not too blind to know..All the pain you kept inside you..Even though you might not show..If I can't apologize for being wrong..Then it's just a shame on me..I'll be the reason for your pain..And you can put the blame on me..You can put the blame on me..Said you can put the blame on me..You can put the blame on me..

nobody perfect..neither u..nor me..
it's juz a song "Sorry, blame it on me" by AKON..i made some changes on this lyrics.. saje menggatal ubah..hehehe..enjoy the song guys! ^_^ v